Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ha Ha!

I want my writing to reflect my beliefs, and this means I try not to focus on the easy targets (which is why I stopped writing about Wayne Mapp) and I make it my goal to criticise the Labour Government every day.

But sometimes a story is just so beautiful, just so perfect, that I feel compelled to write about it even though I don't have anything to say, and everyone knows about it anyway.

So when ACT's bus got left on a lifestyle block with the keys in the ignition, and two 13 year old girls left the keys in the ignition, I knew that I was going to write about it.

If those girls' families need help for a lawyer, or anything, I'm sure we could start up a fund. But since they're below the age of criminal responsibility it probably isn't necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment