Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exciting Blogging News

For the next week or so I will be guest blogging over at Alas a blog, great thanks to Ampersand for asking me. Alas was the first political blog I read regularly, which makes it particularly cool.

Everything I post on Alas will also be posted here. There'll probably be a New Zealand specific few posts that'll just be posted here, if I decided there was an urgent need to comment on David Benson Pope (don't worry I won't), or needed to mock Wayne Mapp some more (I'm not making any promises). So people who read here won't notice any difference, but you should go and check Alas out, and join in the comment threads over there.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    So, you doing anything for International Women's Day? I've been toyinf with a post, but got bogged down in other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    I'll write a little bit about International Women's Day, at some point this evening.

    It's been declared blog against sexism day in America, but most days are blog against sexism days around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. It's great that you'll be getting wider exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:15 pm

    Might be good to put the link to the post on Alas at the bottom of each post here (and vice versa) so that people can see both lots of comments with ease, you are certainly getting some interesting comments on Alas!
    span

    ReplyDelete