Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I guess this is what Common sense feels like

My love for John Campbell goes back quite some time. It was cemented in September 2001, when I would set my alarm for 8am on a Sunday morning to listen to him interview Robert Fisk, John Pilger and Noam Chomsky on National Radio. I don't actually watch his show that much - I'm never home and I suspect I would soon get annoyed with the stories about fair trade coffee beans.

But his ads for the show this year were fantastic, he was insulting the Labour government, and promised never to have Peter Dunne on the show, all year. That was the sort of promise designed to make me watch, I loathe Peter Dunne, everything he says, and his stupid hair.

So I was very disturbed to find him agreeing with me on youth rates. Him and the Dominion Post does that mean I'm part of mainstream New Zealand?

No comments:

Post a Comment