Sunday, July 30, 2006

Days like these

I keep on thinking of posts I could write about the war Israel's assault on Lebanon. The headlines are full of stories that would make good blog posts. Even though I don't have the information or time to write anything useful or worthwhile, there is plenty of material just pointing out the hypocricy and ridiculousness of what we're presented in the news.

I usually like writing that sort of post, you get to be wry and amusing, and you don't have to do that much, because the facts do all the work. But I can't write them about this - not with the dead bodies piling up. All I can do is send you somewhere which does have useful information - including things you can do. Because writing in blogs is not enough.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:56 am

    There is so much smokescreen to try and see through at the moment through all that is going on. It is difficult to know who to trust, what reports to believe and dodge political bias.

    The bodies piling up has taken its toll on me.

    ReplyDelete