Friday, December 22, 2006

Year in Review

I've seen a few people do a year in review by posting the first sentance they wrote each month (the most recent was Raising WEG.

This is what I was writing. It's actually a fairly accurate representation, except there's not enough Joss.

I think it's colonialism's fault that I'm grumpy.

The Senate has appointed Alito to the supreme court.

Isn't it a good thing that the state sector unions put so much time and energy into getting labour re-elected promoting the importance of health and education?

I am not hosting any comment that calls Louise Nicholas a liar.

There was a protest march in support of Louise Nicholas today in Auckland.

Now I stayed away from the John Miller's list of top 50 conservative rock songs, because it was too dorky to comment on (plus Amanda did a fine job).

One of the biggest lecture theatres at Victoria University has a sticker up the front it says "Mobilisation May 1: Stop the Tour".

A New Zealand Idol contestant has been kicked off the show for being pregnant.

I went to a Coutdown supermarket on the weekend.

As I said in my last post, I have some experience with alternative primary schooling.

I've become convinced that I will know the last person on the unemployment benefit in Wellington.

This is what she had to say about the Medical Laboratory Workers strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment